This morning was my first "big run" on C2 5K.
I had to run for 20 minutes straight.
This was big deal for J-Berg.
All in all I did great. I never felt the need to stop. I never felt like death, I never uttered the praise "eff my feet, who needs them."
I won't say it was easy, it was hard. It was very hard. But I just kept pushing myself and in the end, it all paid off. The smile that spread across my face when the woman on the ap said "Cool Down" could be seen smiles away.
After a great run, a nice shower and some relaxation at home, I went to work.
The first day of the month is always an exciting day at Family Owned Inc.
It's Random Drug Test Assignment Day.
This means there's an email waiting for me with the computer generated picks for random testing for the month.
Guess who's name was on the list: MINE!!
In the three years we've been running the program, my name has never been on the list.
I literally jumped up and down and screamed "it's finally my turn."
Trust me: no one was more excited about peeing in a cup today then me.
The rest of my day was quiet and calm.
This afternoon I gave out jello shooter recipes.
Tonight, I'll be at the beach.
And this morning I lost 1.4 pounds.
No complaining here. Today is a good day.
No comments:
Post a Comment