Remember a couple of years ago when WW ran those commericals with the hunger monster in them.
Yeah, that little shit stopped by to visit me and hasn't left yet.... asshole.
Yesterday I ate 1/4 of a box of Cheez-Its.
I didn't need to eat them. I had plenty of healthier options to eat.
I could have easily walked away and not eaten anything. Truth be told, I wasn't that hungry.
But NO, NOOOOO, I had to eat the Cheez-Its.
And I spent the afternoon with a terrible belly ache.
This morning I had a break between meetings so I was able to stop home.
I had planned on having a few pieces of cheese and a couple of crackers. It was after all, snack time.
So I had my cheese and crackers, and then a few more, and then a few more.
And to add to the excitement, I polished off 1/2 a sleeve of STALE girl scout cookies.
And again, now I have a terrible belly ache.
Not to mention, I am disgusted with myself.
Completely and totally disgusted.
There is absolutely no reason for me to be eating this way.
I have worked far to hard to eat this way.
WTF?
I'm disappointed in myself. I'm only letting myself down by eating this way.
There are so many things I have to look forward to coming up over the new few months.
I want to look good and I want to feel good about myself when I go to them.
I'll be away on vacation for the next three days.
I'm going to make a point to make as many healthy decisions as I can while I'm there.
Come Sunday, the rubber meets the road. Enough is enough!
No comments:
Post a Comment