I am the first born
of a family and a generation.
I broke trends the day I arrived.
On time and in my own way.
I am never one to back down from a fight.
Yet avoids unnecessary confrontations at all costs.
There's no point in it.
I am happiest a home surrounded by the ones I love.
My family means the absolute world to me.
There is no way I could ever pick between the four of them.
I am an animal lover.
There has never been a furry friend I haven't wanted to take home.
Mr. Berg changes the channel with the ASPCA commericals come on.
I am just a little bit different.
How could I not be? Growing up in the construction industry with Barbie for a mom.
I pair my Seven Jeans with steel toed boots.
I am never satisfied
until I know everything is exactly as it should be.
Poor Mr. Berg, I'll never finish "setting up house"
I am a strong believer in
Hard work, saying what you feel, talk therapy
God, The New York Yankees, and The Ford Motor Company.
I am a card carrying republican.
However, I am appalled at the Gay Marriage Situation.
We were all created equal, you can't help you who love.
I am positive my Grandmother watches over me.
I talk to her on a weekly basis.
She is never far from my mind.
I am never without a song in my head.
A mental sound track follows me where ever I go.
I am my own background music.
I am not a gambler.
I like my money right where I can see it.
In my closet and on my feet.
I am fairly confident
That if given a tiarra and the right cape
I could save the world.
I am a lover of wine.
If it's white, I'll drink it.
I'm not prejudice, red just gives me a headache.
I am not positive when I became a runner.
I just know I don't like to go a week without a runner's high.
There's therapy in pavement pounding.
I am at home in the kitchen.
The ability to cook is the greatest gift my mom ever gave me.
That, and great legs.
I am a great traveler.
Just ask Mr. Berg. I get lost in airports all the time.
But I do the research necessary to ensure a successful trip.
I am not sure what the future holds.
I can only focus on the positive and pray the rest works out along the way.
I'd rather be hopeful then scared.
I am a horrible speller.
My partner in crime is forever checking my emails and proof reading for me.
It's genetic, Mr. President can't spell either.
I am a nurturer.
Be it pets, husbands, friends, or plants.
I am happier when I have some one/thing else to fuss over.
I am a mess.
Just beneath the surface, I could fall apart at any minute.
I am strong.
I've gotten really good at always holding myself together.
I am damaged
But I justify those scars as the memories that push to further.
I am pretty sure
that you can't outrun the things that make you sad.
you just have to learn to keep pace with them.
I am certain of this
Because if they're right beside you, they can't surprise you.
Did I mention I hate surprises ?
No comments:
Post a Comment