Mr. Berg and I are leaving for a wedding tomorrow evening. Weigh in Day is Friday.
We are staying with our friends Down South, who do not own a scale.
So, I did what any logical (okay, obsessed) WWer would do. I packed our scale.
Mr. Berg didn't find the humor.
In fact, he returned the scale to its proper home in the bathroom while grumbling something to the effective of "really? are you crazy?"
Perhaps....
Honestly, I just wanted an accurate picture of where I stand.
Last week, with the stomach virus, I was down almost 4 pounds.
Sure, I wanted to keep that 4 pounds off but I knew that wouldn't fly.
I just wanted to know if I actually lost weight this week or if I haven't right the right balance of food and exercise yet.
Oh well, next week will be here soon enough.
No comments:
Post a Comment