Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Enough is Enough

When it comes to my eating habits lately, the only thing I can say is this:

"I'm mad as hell and I'm not going to take it anymore."

I can't begin to explain how disappointed I am in myself. I've literally sabotages myself to the nth degree.


Four weeks ago I felt strong and toned and in charge and dare I say sexy?
Today I feel fat, bloated and doughy.

And I have no one to blame but myself.
Too much fat, too much sugar, to much wine, too much EVERYTHING.

I know tomorrow is a new day. I know I can change my fate, I know I am turn it around.
But tonight I am mad and there's nothing I can do to change that.
I'll give myself the evening to literally kick my own ass.

Tomorrow, I am going to get up and give it another go.
I can't change the past. But I sure as hell can control my future.

No comments:

Post a Comment