This weekend Mr. Berg and I traveled to DC to visit my best friend E and her husband Chippy. I was worried about making healthy decisions and keeping my alcohol consumption in check.
What I should have worried about was how to not ingest whatever it was that has made me so sick.
From Sunday morning around 1am through 7pm yesterday I was nothing more then a hot mess.
If it could come out of my body, believe me, it did this weekend.
I've spent most of today worried about re hydrating myself and trying to get some calories in my system. Right now I'm achy and lethargic and feeling poorly. However, I have noticed a big chance it how I've felt from yesterday at this time until now.
Tomorrow I hope to just worry about healthy eating instead of worry about what color my pee is.
Oh the things we worry about, or the things my mother prompts me to worry about I should say.
If I'm feeling up to it, Wednesday I'll hit the workout routine again. If I'm not, I'll push it to Thursday.
But for right now. I'm going to worry about drinking water.
Water, water and more water....
No comments:
Post a Comment