Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Someday

Someday:
  • Mr. Berg and I won't have to worry about money nearly as much as we do right this very minutes
  • I'll have a oven that locks like it should.... the oven can't self clean without the lock working... booo
  • The cleaning lady will come twice a month instead of once a month
  • I won't obsess over my grocery list and the cost of every stinking thing
  • My basil plant won't look half dead.... maybe it's getting too much sun? too much water? maybe I just can't grow basil?
  • I'll live on the lake with my husband and my dogs and my cat
  • We'll actually get a dog
  • I'll have children and the things I worry about now will seem so small compared to what I worry about for them
  • I will feel like I have it all together
  • Mr. Berg will actually be home to celebrate my birthday with me
  • I will remember to clean out my car, that thing is disgusting
  • I'll have a kitchen with two ovens and a gas range.... oh how I wish :)
  • I won't dread flying to Boston for Thanksgiving
  • Organization will return to the office Mr. Berg and I are supposed to share
  • There will be time enough for everything that needs to be done
  • I might embrace the size of my chest
For Now
  • I am thankful for all of the blessings in my life
  • I surround myself with all the people that make me happy
  • I take pleasure in the small things, even a clean kitchen
  • I smile at the sunshine
  • I try to do as much right as I can every day
  • There is just enough of what we need for the moment
  • I remind myself that some day the hard stuff will soften and fade
  • I look forward to the little things

No comments:

Post a Comment