- Mr. Berg has to work late tonight so I'll be eating alone, doing house chores alone, watching TV alone and reading alone. I am really looking forward to it.
- Last week I was convinced Fat Cat was dying. He was lethargic, sleepy and generally not himself. I even put off buying a new bag of food for him, in case he really was on his way to heaven.
- This week he is back to his old self, poor baby probably caught my stomach virus
- Mr. Berg had an allergy test this week. The test proved he is not allergic to cats.... imagine that
- I am starving today. Seeing as I've already eaten a green monster smoothie, a cheese stick and a nectarine, I have no business being hungry.
- I slept like a rock last night. I don't think I moved all night long.
- As of Thursday this week, I will have earned 26 activity points. If anything, I've probably gained weight this week too. That just doesn't make much sense to me.
- I am getting a pedicure today. THANK HEAVENS!
- My lunch today is the most thrown together lunch I have ever made. Guess who forgot to pack their lunch the night before?
- I also forgot to buy myself snacks for work this week. Whoops!
- There is a box of Cheez-Its in my house right now. I swear they are calling to me.
- CRAP. I'll be home alone with a box of Cheez-Its tonight
- As of right now, the wedding that no one wants to go to this weekend, is still on.
- Due to my lack of faith in this wedding, I only spent $15 on their gift. I just don't see this working out.
- Skinny Taste's Fiesta Lime Rice is Amazing
- I am dying for a diet pepsi right now
- Is 11am too early to eat lunch?
Tuesday, July 19, 2011
Randomly Random
All I have for ya'll today is a random collection of thoughts, in no particular order:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment