Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Back In The Saddle Again

I hadn't realized how crappy I felt yesterday until I woke up feeling better this morning.

Wow, stomach viruses and dehydration are a bitch!

While my stomach virus symptoms weren't very prevalent yesterday, I spent most of the day feeling like I was stuck inside a cotton ball.

My eyes were dry and itchy, I couldn't see very well.
My throat and nose were dry and stuffy.
I wasn't making nearly enough trips to the bathroom.
Hot Mess, party of 1.

Today I feel like a new woman.
I can see.
Everything that should be not errr..... dry, are not.
Bathroom trips are frequent and for the right reasons.
Overall, it's a good day to be J-Berg.


Dare I tempt a workout tonight?
I just might, I just might.


Last night when I finally got around to feeling better I planned my meals for the week and plotted my workouts. Having recently booked my trip to Las Vegas, and our trip South for a wedding approaching quickly, it is now more important then ever to focus on just being healthy.


It just feels good to be back in the saddle again.

No comments:

Post a Comment