Friday, January 31, 2014

Screw January


The Cure for a No Good Very Bad Month?

We will find out if the above works. It's currently chilling in my refrigerator, patiently awaiting my return from work.

January has been a pretty funky month for me. Please don't get me wrong, a lot of really great things happened in January. Ryan started a new, closer to everything daycare, I'm loving my new adventure into Jillian Michaels' workouts, clean eating is actually fun and Mr. Berg and I are happy, healthy and in a good place. There is so much to be thankful for and happy about.

However, this month held a lot of though stuff too. Sad situations with employees, stomach viruses, colds from the depths of Hades, and a scuffle with a daycare teacher that has left me feeling a little disenchanted. While I am confident that all of these things will pass, it does carry a certain weight too.

I will be thrilled to tear off this calendar page and move into the next month with a clean slate and a positive attitude. February is a fresh start, a new beginning and a new adventure. Right when I needed one.


Happy Friday Everyone!
Drink up :)


No comments:

Post a Comment