Thursday, January 16, 2014

Kettle Bell Hell? & The Epic Pantyhose Battle




So, I did this workout twice this week......

And I'm going to have to whine about it a little bit......

See that purple thing up there? That's a kettle bell. It's not such a bad thing. It weighs 5lbs, it's purple, the handle is all metal, all in all, it's just another weight.

Except..... it hurts my effing wrist... just the left one. (Maybe I'm deformed?)

I really like this workout, it is pretty tough. It makes me sweat, gets my heart rate really high and it's fun. And like all Kelsey from the The Firm workouts, when she asks you for "a little more" she really means "here's another way for me to kick your ass."

And it hurts, it hurts soo good.

Except when I have to do the move she's demonstrating on the package.

That, right up there.

It hurts my wrist.

I must not be doing something right. (I probably should have watched the demonstration/how to portion of the video. 'Cept, Homie don't have time for that crap.)

Regardless, if you enjoy getting your butt kicked via at home workout videos... this one should be right up your alley.


And now....


Tuesday I was in Target when I remembered I needed new pantyhose. Since I had a coupon AND a cartwheel discount, I bought a pair of Legg's Nude Panty Hose (don't mind me- just channeling my inner Kate Middleton).

I carefully checked the sizing options on the box and picked up a pair in Size B.

Those people are effing liars!

Never in my life have I had to battle a pair of pantyhose. For a minute there I thought I was Ross Gellar in leather pants.I probably should have just given up. I mean for real, I fell over twice. The crotch is probably mid thigh right now.

If I wasn't trying to push a new dress code campaign at work right now, I would have ditched the bitches in the trash can by now and ever looked back.



Sometimes, being a girl is really, really hard for really, really stupid reasons. 

No comments:

Post a Comment