Monday, February 3, 2014

Thank You, May I Please Have Another?

............ that's how I feel every morning when I get my ass kicked by Jillian... and you know what? It feels good and I actually enjoy it (when I'm not cursing).


It's another snowy day in our little town. We are probably going to get between 4 and 8 inches when all is said and done. Over the weekend we had highs in the 40's. All the snow we did have on the ground was gone by Sunday afternoon..... not for long!

Small updates around the Berg house:

Ryan started sleeping later, thankfully. We got tough on him and started letting him cry it out. Amazingly enough, it worked. That was until I came upstairs from my workout like a herd of buffalo and woke him up....


Since I started focusing on clean eating and a more usual workout routine, I'm down about 4 pounds. My mini goal this week is to see 139 on the scale!

37 Days until I board a plane bound for The Bahamas. Bring it on!

And now for a little weekly planning:

Workout Rotation:

Monday- JM- Shed and Shred Level One


Tuesday- JM- Kicking Boxing Rounds 1&3

Wednesday- JM- 6 Week 6 Pack (I've been trying to do this on the weekends and keep running out of time. So I'm adding it in this week to see how it goes)


Thursday- Shed and Shred Level Two

Friday- Kick Boxing  Rounds 2 & 3

Menu Planning:

Breakfast: Green Smoothie


AM Snack: Greek Yogurt with Berries OR Piece of Fruit & Cheese Stick

Lunch: I'm cleaning out the freezer so I'm eating lots of soups this week, including: Italian Meatball Soup, Butternut Squash Chili and Veggie Soup. All will be paired with a piece of fruit or a salad depending on my motivation.

PM Snack: Carrots with Almonds or Hummus

Dinners: Stuffed Cabbage Casserole, Wild Tree Crispy Chicken with Sweet Potatoes and Green Veggie. Both meals served with salad.


No comments:

Post a Comment