Tuesday, January 28, 2014

I Am Learning.....


  • I am a classic over planner... I have every meal planned from now until Mid- March. Yes, there is wiggle room... but still, over done much?
  • That no, no I do not like Lorde. Sorry Pandora, doesn't matter how much you try to push her crazy on me, it's not working
  • Sometimes it's better to push your self to take a break and recover then push yourself to push harder- works in life just as much as it works in workouts
  • Being a good mom means different things at different moments
  • The world of clean eating really isn't so scary
    • It is also exceptionally filling
  • I am a magazine hoarder who is just now getting around to reading her Food Network and Rachael Ray magazines from December!
  • There is a possibility I am stuck in a closet rut. I've been wearing the same outfits on a similar rotation for months now... and it's not because I have nothing to wear. It's purely because I'm lazy
  • It is awesome to have goals and plans to look forward to... but it's important not to obsess 
  • No matter how much you plan, how much wiggle room you create for yourself, how much you hope and pray for success, you'll still burn your lunch, chip a nail, forget to pay a bill or overlook an important detail in a recipe. That's life
  • Pinterest is full of lies and overachievers 
  • Crockpots are life savers and perfect for warm meals on super cold days
  • There is not one concrete definition of perfect. Perfect is a moving target.
  • Carrots and Almonds pair surprisingly well together in a pinch
  • Grocery store budgets are for the birds
  • Happy is a state of mind
  • Your floors will look like crap within 20 minutes of the cleaning lady leaving when you have a toddler.... or a husband for that matter
  • Sometimes you will be driving a long minding your own business and suddenly out of nowhere you'll ask yourself "how on earth did I get here?" and no you aren't asking about your current location....

No comments:

Post a Comment