
(source)
This was my drug of choice. While the video did sorta make me want to cry, I secretly loved..... except for the burpees part.
WTF? Why does everyone and their brother want to torture me with such madness.....
WTF? Why does everyone and their brother want to torture me with such madness.....
Anyway..... the video is structured very similarly to other JM videos I have, three (maybe four? I was in a coma by minute 20) circuits. She alternates basic calisthenics, yoga, kick boxing and weight lifting movements. There are two workouts. She suggests you combine them, right now I'm pressed for time so I'm doing them one at a time. My goal is to some day reach the back to back goal.
The best part: there places in the video where Jillian "Gets Real." While you're busy trying not to die while doing butt kicks, trying desperately not to drop the weight you're holding above your head, Jillian breaks it down and talks to you about never giving up, motivation, etc. etc.
I love those moments. I wish wish I wasn't having them while trying not to die and throw up.
She also said two pieces of pizza can ruin the whole work out, which is a shame. Ever since she mentioned it, I'd really like some pizza.
I love those moments. I wish wish I wasn't having them while trying not to die and throw up.
She also said two pieces of pizza can ruin the whole work out, which is a shame. Ever since she mentioned it, I'd really like some pizza.
Looks like I'll be seeing a lot of Jillian over the next few weeks. I think we'll get along just fine.
(PS- She turned my arms into jello)
No comments:
Post a Comment