Monday, August 16, 2010

Things I Learned This Weekend

  1. Saturday morning hangovers are miserable. But when you're hung over with your Momma and LB's girlfriend it's not as bad. At least you have people to comiserate with.
  2. I can never walk into an Ann Taylor Loft Outlet just to have a look. I will come out atleast $200 poorer... it's like the rule.
  3. No matter how hard he tries, Mr. Berg will never be good at picking crabs. He's too anal.
  4. Beer tastes better in frozen mugs. It also leads to Number 1. (But we already established that.)
  5. Mr. Berg will make you leave before anyone else does so he can get home to mow the lawn. It will rain the whole way home, thus making impossible to the mow the lawn.
  6. No matter what the set up is for the cats while we're away. Fat Cat will be fine. Sophie will be pissed and refuse to talk to you.
  7. Sneaking shopping bags into the house is easier then it sounds. After all, I am a professional shopping bag sneaker. :)
All in all it was a fantastic weekend. Mr. President had a fantastic birthday. We had a wonderful, wonderful time all together as one big happy family.

I wish I could have more weekends just that like that one. But sadly, the weekend came to and end and we all had to go home and be adults again. Booo.

Back to accomplishing goals and vacuuming. Such is life.

No comments:

Post a Comment