- The estimate on my car came back yesterday afternoon. It was cheaper then anticipated, however, I have feeling that they might not have caught everything.... we will have to see
- I couldn't "go" for a few days so I took a few pills to fix my problem. I haven't stopped "going" since I woke up this morning.... problem solved? or problem gained? Depends on how you look at it, I guess
- I have a physical tomorrow... this means they're going to weigh me. I think I'd rather not.
- I rocked some yoga yesterday evening. I'm ready to rock some cardio tonight.
- I am so ready for macaroni and cheese weather... what's with this 90 degree stuff?
- Family Owned Inc. recently landed a much needed contract. This contract amount is sizable but "not special" as far as our old standards go. Yet, I'm pretty sure every one went home and had a celebratory beer (or wine) last night.
- On that note, I made celebratory choc. chip banana bread for everyone today. Someone else made brownies... the banana bread is way better if you ask me.
- And I'm off to "go" again.
Tuesday, August 31, 2010
A Few Randoms
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment