Wednesday, August 25, 2010

But, I don't wanna.....

Guess what tomorrow is?

Yeah, you guessed it.

Guess what I don't wanna do?

Yep, you guessed right again.

Tomorrow is Thursday. Tomorrow I step onto the scale. I have no desire to even try.

This week is "." week. Get it "." 
I shouldn't complain, I get said "." 4 times a year instead of 12. It lasts 1.5 days. A jumbo box of tampons lasts me all year. But seriously people, the bloat associated with this "time of the season" is no laughing matter.

It is some serious business.

Tomorrow I'll be up, I know it.
Am I ready to face it?
Not on your life.

It should be noted: I've worked out 3 times this week with work outs 4, 5 and 6 all scheduled for the rest of the week. I have eaten nothing bad with the exception of a 150 caloire bag of chips with my lunch today.
I have no reason to fear, except for my stupid "."

Arughght.

I'll be back to bitch  discuss my feelings tomorrow.

Pray for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment