Wake Up- 3 Catalyst
30 Minutes Prior to Breakfast: Yellow MNS Max Packet of Supplements*
Breakfast: White Supplement Packet and Meal Replacement Shake with 1 Banana
7:00- Spark
Mid Morning- Almonds and Apple
30 Minutes Prior to Lunch- Catalyst (3) and Yellow MSN Max Packet
Lunch - Sweet Potato Shepard's Pie and Green Beans....this is the last green beans day. Tomorrow, broccoli :)
3:00ish- Spark
3:40ish- Carrots and Guac.
Dinner: Balsamic Glazed Chicken and Veggies with Whole Wheat CousCous
Workout:
JM Shed and Shred Level 2
I'm so glad I'm finally getting the hang of this workout. I have had to make several modifications in order to not aggravate my stenosis. My chiropractor helped me with them.
For starters- I can't do elbow raises- I stick with straight planks instead.
I also don't do the one legged mountain climbers, or the renegade rows with leg lifts. I can't explain why they aggravate my shoulder but my chiropractor had a great answer, that I don't remember. So I stick with regular ones on both accounts.
There is also a move where you basically do a back bend and balance on your head- Nope.
I stick to the modification for that one as well. I still get a really balanced workout.
Mr. Berg has the flu and I'm out of patience. Yay!
I'm so glad I'm finally getting the hang of this workout. I have had to make several modifications in order to not aggravate my stenosis. My chiropractor helped me with them.
For starters- I can't do elbow raises- I stick with straight planks instead.
I also don't do the one legged mountain climbers, or the renegade rows with leg lifts. I can't explain why they aggravate my shoulder but my chiropractor had a great answer, that I don't remember. So I stick with regular ones on both accounts.
There is also a move where you basically do a back bend and balance on your head- Nope.
I stick to the modification for that one as well. I still get a really balanced workout.
Daily Challenge:
Daily Tip:
Don't let stress win. Combat it with great choices and deep breathing.
Notes from Yesterday:
I made sure to watch my serving size and didn't go over board.
I left feeling satisfied and happy.
Ryan was thrilled to be with his Grammy and Grandpa, making the meal even more worth it.
No comments:
Post a Comment