Wednesday, February 19, 2014

How Quickly They Grow

Today started off perfectly. I got up before my alarm, my workout was on par, it was the last day for the dreaded fiber drink, all of going well.

Ryan was up when I got upstairs to shower and get ready for work but he was happily chattering away in his crib without much of a problem. I was able to get ready for my day, throw in a load of laundry and pack up the car before I headed up the stairs to see the boy.

As I was standing in my kitchen getting ready to turn off the monitor and head upstairs I heard Ryan say "No MumMa (monkey, for those that don't speak toddler)! No MumMa No!

First of all, when did my child learn the word no?

Secondly, what the heck was the monkey doing to him?


By the time I got to him room, Ryan was chattering away about something else and throwing his blankets overboard.


He was sweet as sugar as we got dressed, giving me tons of hugs and kisses and snuggles.

We arrived at daycare and he went right over to play with his toys. As I was leaving I called out goodbye and said "Ryan, be good for Ms. Hallie."

He stopped what he was doing, dropping his toy and turning to look me directly in the eye.

"No!"


Ryan, I laughed, be nice today.


Mama, replied, NO!




Good Luck People of Ryan's Daycare!



No comments:

Post a Comment