Since my first cleanseI have cut back tremendously. My Diet Pepsi addiction was cured, I gave fruits and vegetables more space on my plate and I really notice difference in how my pants fit when I remember to cut back on the bread and pasta.
Come late fall I felt myself slipping off the healthy band wagon. There was more ordering of Papa John's on the weekends and less fruits and vegetables going into my system. Part of this was sheer laziness and the other part was a lack of motivation to seek out new produce at the grocery store. Our CSA stopped in October and suddenly I didn't have a box of new and exciting produce to pick up every Wednesday. That sucked!
The Cleanse again was the good kick in the pants, jump start I needed. Sure, I over indulged over the holidays, but I made a ton of good choices too.
I decided to embark on the Advocare 24 Day Challenge for several reasons. The first being I loved the results of the 10 Day Cleanse, I was excited to see what the 24 Day Challenge results would be like. Secondly, I tend to really pack on the pounds over the winter time. For whatever reason, I become a bear and add extra padding... like I need that?! And finally, my husband and I are celebrating our 5th wedding anniversary (a little early) in the Bahamas. I want to feel better about my body on that trip then I did on our honeymoon.
I decided to embark on the Advocare 24 Day Challenge for several reasons. The first being I loved the results of the 10 Day Cleanse, I was excited to see what the 24 Day Challenge results would be like. Secondly, I tend to really pack on the pounds over the winter time. For whatever reason, I become a bear and add extra padding... like I need that?! And finally, my husband and I are celebrating our 5th wedding anniversary (a little early) in the Bahamas. I want to feel better about my body on that trip then I did on our honeymoon.
This morning I began The Challenge with a huge smile on my face and more motivation to succeed then I have ever had before. I even made Mr. Berg take my measurements and snap of picture of me in my bathing suit. Two things that never happened in prior cleanses.
I know how to be successful on this challenge, I know what expected of me and I know there will be unexpected detours and temptations. It's all about being prepared.
And prepared I am:
For this challenge I went through a local Advocare Distributor. She's been a great coach so far and I will much more prepared then I ever had in the past.
I bought all my products well in advance and reviewed the material numerous times before this morning.
Most importantly, I have planned, prepped, and preplanned and prepared for this.
For this challenge I went through a local Advocare Distributor. She's been a great coach so far and I will much more prepared then I ever had in the past.
I bought all my products well in advance and reviewed the material numerous times before this morning.
Most importantly, I have planned, prepped, and preplanned and prepared for this.
My outlook calender is filled with reminders, menus and notes for meal ideas.
Yesterday I prepped my lunches for this week and prepared our side dishes for dinners this week. I also put together all my snacks and laid out the supplements I would need each day.
Yesterday I prepped my lunches for this week and prepared our side dishes for dinners this week. I also put together all my snacks and laid out the supplements I would need each day.
I also prepared my workouts and wrote down any questions or concerns I have to discuss with my distributor later today.
It's on! I'm excited and nervous and everything all at once. I'm ready and I'm going to rock it.
No comments:
Post a Comment