Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Advocare 24 Day Challenge: Day 10

Today is  Last Day of the Cleanse Portion of The Challenge. I am very much looking forward to moving onto the second phase, known formally as the Max Phase. This afternoon I will have a phone conversation with my coach about the Max Phase and tips for survival. Honestly, it doesn't appear to be much different from the Cleanse Phase. Just different supplements and no fiber drink.

Menu:
Wake Up- 3 Catalyst, Probiotic Restore and Water
After Workout- The Fiber Drink... I chugged it like a champ and almost lost it at the end... like every morning. However, today it didn't give me goose bumps. That's progress right?

6:45ish- 3/4 of a banana. (I share with Ryan)

7:00- Spark on my commute on the way into work

Mid Morning- Almonds and Apples

11:30amish- Catalyst (3)

30 Minutes following - Balsamic Glazed Pork, Sweet Potato and Green Beans- 3 Omega Plex

2:30pm- Spark

3:00ish- Carrotts and Guac.

5:30ish- Tilapia with Brown Rice and Green Beans (I'm on a green beans kick, they're my favorite), Salad and  3 OmegaPlex

9:00ish- Go to bed, no more supplements to take


Workout: 

JM Shed and Shred- Level 1
My butt is sufficiently kicked 


Daily Challenge:

Tonight I need to plan out what I'm taking South this weekend. I need to pack some food for Ryan and some snacks and "just in case" meals for me. Typically out visits south involve a lot of delicious and not so healthy food with lots of alcohol. I don't want to put anyone out so I'm bringing a couple of just in case meals to eat in the event healthier options are not available.
Daily Tip:

Yesterday I had an evening student tour of my office and shops. I always buy the kids pizza to enjoy before the tour starts. I love pizza. LOVE IT. However, I stayed strong and didn't have any.
Instead of telling myself that I couldn't have it. I told myself I was making the choice not to.
It was a total change in mind set. It wasn't deprivation, rather a better choice.

So.... say "I'm choosing not to have that" instead of "I can't have that" when it comes to avoiding unhealthy choices or unnecessary splurges. 


Notes from Yesterday:

Didn't eat pizza, had a bunch of fruits and veggies at every meal. Basically, I rocked it!

No comments:

Post a Comment