Wake Up- 3 Catalyst
30 Minutes Prior to Breakfast: Yellow MNS Max Packet of Supplements*
Breakfast: White Supplement Packet and Meal Replacement Shake with 1 Banana
7:00- Spark. *remind me to tell you a funny story about Spark later
Mid Morning- Almonds and Apple
30 Minutes Prior to Lunch- Catalyst (3) and Yellow MSN Max Packet
Lunch -Leftover White Chicken Chili and a Piece of Swiss Cheese.... who brought cheese to my office. I must murder you!!
3:00ish- Spark
3:40ish- Carrots and Guac.
Dinner: Turkey Meatloaf and Roasted Butternut Squash and Brussel Sprouts
Workout:
JM Shed and Shred Level 2
I so nailed this work out. Nailed it so, so hard!
Daily Challenge:
I so nailed this work out. Nailed it so, so hard!
Daily Challenge:
I'm hungry to all the bad things because I ate some of the bad things this weekend. It's been a battle to just so no. This morning was the worst. This afternoon hasn't been bad.
Daily Tip:
There ain't no shame is getting back in the game :)
Notes from Yesterday:
Yesterday we arrived home later then anticipated and suddenly we needed to do all the things and wash all the clothes and wrangle the toddler. I didn't even have a minute to myself until 5pm when I was suddenly exhausted and needed to be super mom/housewive/unpacker/laundress/etc.
So, I had a Spark and literally traveled at lightening speed for the remainder of the evening. Ryan and Mr. Berg were very, very afraid. Sophie'd head just keep whipping back and forth as I scaled the steps 4 at a time.
I was afraid I wouldn't be tired at bedtime but I fell right to sleep without issue. Love me some Spark :)
In other news: There is so much good cheese in my office building right now. We recently started doing business with a local cheese manufacturer. They love us so much they sent us samples, like a million pounds of samples (okay, maybe 3 pounds, but still). So I've had some cheese today. Sue me!
Typically we get candy/ chocolate samples and I always stick to the "just say no" philosophy. Clearly, my weakness is cheese not chocolate.
No comments:
Post a Comment