Thursday, January 6, 2011

Today's Agenda

I was so busy bitching earlier today I forgot my agenda.


Breakfast: The usual yogurt, fiber one, banana and some strawberries mix. A glass of milk and some vitamins for good measure.

AM Snack: Apple, Cheese Stick

Lunch: Veggie Burger with LF Cheese on an English Muffin, broccoli and a glass of milk

PM Snack: Almonds

Dinner: Pork Chop with Cranberry BBQ Sauce, Wild Rice and Green Beans.

Work Out: Day of Rest


And a workout review:

Last night I did Cycle 1 Sculpt as well as the extra Pump it Up work out.
I started with Pump it Up. Woah, intense. It's a fast 10 minutes, but it's also a very hard 10 minutes.

The Sculpt video was everything I had hoped it would be. It was fast paced, lots of weights, lots of squats, lunges and planks. This was the first video where I didn't felt lost. A lot of the moves were similar to other Firm videos and I could anticipate what was coming.

With that said, I've contemplated doing Cycle 1 all over again. I loved it. It was fun and challenging and quick. It was also very new to me and thus I don't feel like I have the hang of it yet. I certainly wasn't as coordinated as I would of liked to have been.

I read some message board posts both from the WW website and TF website. I think I will continue to push on. The same moves are bound to show up again and again.

I've already seen an increase in my stamina and my muscles hurt in a very good way.

I'm excited to start up again tomorrow :)
However, my day of rest couldn't have come here fast enough.


PS- My day is getting better, slowly.

PPS- I also forgot to add. I hate my pants today. They make me look like humpty-dumpty

No comments:

Post a Comment