It is a snowy morning here at Family Owned Inc. I can see the flurries from my office window. It's peaceful albeit slushy day outside.
I am feeling much better today. Yesterday I focused on healthy decisions, drank a lot of water and stayed away from all things processed. I did have a glass of wine last night while watching TV, but I only had to use 1 of my WPA. I'm not sweating it.
Despite still feeling like I was in funk when I went to bed last night, I had a great night's sleep. I woke up feeling refreshed and ready to face the day. (I also stuck my humpty dumpty pants in the goodwill pile).
Today will be a busy day here at Family Owned Inc. My morning is full of filing, paperwork and a new employee orientation. I'll be working through lunch so I can leave a little early to squeeze in a workout before getting ready for a fancy pants dinner tonight.
Speaking of fancy pants dinner, there's a challenge.
I know I'm having baked halibut. I have no idea what goes with the halibut, what it's baked in or how many delicious appetizer will be there.
In the words of Sarah Palin, I'm going rogue.
For the time being, the best I can do is control my day. I had a very healthy breakfast, I have a decent lunch planned. (As good as it gets for eating in the office). I'll worry about the dinner when I get there.
Today's Agenda:
Breakfast: The usual
AM Snack: Apple
Lunch: Lean Cuisine Thai Something or nother.... and a salad (like I said, it's the best I could do)
PM Snack: Carrots, if I need them, I might not
Dinner: Mystery Halibut and a glass of wine and then who knows.
Work Out: Cycle 2 Cardio Sculpt. I'm so excited for it. It's a little bit scary :)
Today is a good day. Yesterday was a good day, it just wasn't my day.
No comments:
Post a Comment