Monday, January 3, 2011

Happy New Year

I can't believe I'm saying this: Thank goodness the New Year is here and the holidays are over.

I'm happy to be back in the groove. Back to clean eating, healthier portion sizes, regular workouts and lots and lots of structure.

My hope is to keep in brief today. There is no need to rehash the weekend. It was wonderful. Virginia was as always, beautiful. It was wonderful to see old friends and be "home."

Today I woke up craving normalcy. I wanted to track my meals, measure my food and carry my trusty water bottle around the office with me. I couldn't wait to plan this week's To Do Lists and print off my work out rotation.
In other words, I'm happy to be back.

I spent a good about of my week last week pondering my new Firm Express Workouts. The Beginner Work Out Rotation seemed far to easy, however, the Intermediate Work Out scared the bejesus out of me.
Thankfully, last night I noticed the Beginner Lever 2 Work Out Rotation was posted. Whew.... I have a feeling this rotation will be just right.

(I've become the Goldilocks of workout rotations)

So here is Today's Agenda:

Breakfast- FF Yogurt mixed with Strawberries, Banana and Fiber One Cereal
AM Snack- String Cheese and an Apple
Lunch- Veggie Griller Burger with Cheese on an English Muffin with veggies and a Salad with Light Blue Cheese and Dressing
PM Snack- Black Bean Salsa and Carrots to dip
Dinner- Ground Beef Chili with Corn Bread

Workout: Level 1 Cardio + Sculpt and Abs.

And of course, water, water and more water.

Bring it on 2011. Bring it on!

No comments:

Post a Comment