Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Well, that was bad

Yesterday I thought I was on a roll.

Healthy Foods? Check
Drink Lots of Water? Check
Track Everything? Check
Had a Fantastic Workout? HA!!!

As I was getting changed into my workout gear last night, a thought struck me. Would The Firm Boot Camp Work Out DVD really be a good idea after almost a week off from working out?

Sure, I thought. I'm a warrior.....

Half way through the video, this warrior was laying on the floor in a sweaty, panting heap.
My only saving grace, an over weight cat named Bob. He found it in him to jump off the couch he was lounging on and sit on my belly. I assume this is some version of kitty encouragement.

So yeah, I am not immune to sugar and carb with drawls.
oh

And I totally ate too much this past weekend.


And I kicked my own ass into submission.

Today is a new day. And now if you'll excuse me, I need to fill up my water bottle and attend to my sore muscles.


The Plan for Today:

Breakfast- Fiber One Cereal mixed with 1/2 cup Light Yogurt with a Banana and 1/2 cup of thawed frozen strawberries

Snack #1- Pear and a piece of light baybel cheese

Lunch- Garden Burger on Light English Muffin with 2% Cheese and a table spoon of Jerk Sauce. Salad with Light Asian Dressing and Broccoli.
Snack #2- Apple and Light String Cheese
Dinner- Lean Ham Steak, Au gratin Potatoes, Snap Peas. Salad with Light Dressing and a sprinkling of blue cheese crumbles.

The Work Out: The Firm Ultimate Fat Burning Work Out

No comments:

Post a Comment