Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Just In Time to Screw It All Up Again

I'm happy to report that last night's work out went a heck of a lot better then Monday's. I didn't feel like dying. I didn't end up on the floor in a sweaty, exhausted heap. Bob did not need to provide encouragement of any sort. In fact, Bob was nowhere to be found actually.....

I fumbled through the first 10 minutes of my workout last night. I lost my stride over Christmas, so it took me awhile to regain it. My coordination was also out the window. Although that shouldn't come as a shock really. I have trouble walking up the steps most days.

By the end I felt refreshed, revived and ready for the next.

Today is my last workout before handing South. This means next Monday will probably be somewhat similar to this past Monday.

And I'm starting The Firm Express Workouts.....

I do not see this ending well at all my friends.

So, my goal for this weekend is to keep a lid on it.
Yes, I will be eating some Mexican at my favorite place.
There will be alcohol and good food.
I can survive, I can moderate. I can, I can, I can.

And if I can't, well then, Monday will just suck and I'll get over it.

Wish me luck, I'm going to need it.

No comments:

Post a Comment