Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Notes to Self

Dear Self-

Christmas is only one day. You get to eat like a machine on Christmas, not for the three and a half working days prior to Christmas and Christmas Eve.

Put the M&Ms down, back away from the box of chocolates, stop visiting the coffee bar which suddenly became treats-for-all land. It's not worth it. None of it is worth it.

Seriously, do you want your big ass back? I think not.

With Love,
J-Berg


In all seriousness ya'll, I need to stop. I will say, prior to Monday, I had done an excellent job. Way, way better then last's years food fest that resulted in a ten pound weight gain in the month of December alone.

WOAH!

But I couldn't easily slide right back into that rut if I'm not careful.

Tomorrow is a half day at work complete with Holiday Luncheon and cookie contest. I'm in charge of the day's festitives. I outsourced the cookie contest to another co-worker.
I won't make myself available for cookie judgeing.

For the lunch I ordered in sandwhiches and we'll have chips and drinks. I've already budgeted for that.

Tomorrow night is dinner out. Again, fine. I've already planned my menu and plan to stick to it.

I'm giving myself a free pass on Friday and Saturday. It's truly not worth the battle and I'd like to enjoy my holiday.

Sunday though, forgetaboutit, I'll be hitting the ground running.

I have big plans to complete the 4 day Jump Start Plan with my new Firm DVD's before I leave for our New Year's Eve trip. Which is another long food fest story.....

No comments:

Post a Comment