Friday, December 17, 2010

A Day in the Life of the Bergs

Last Night:
Mr Berg: What are you doing?
J-Berg: Taking a picture of Bob under the Christmas Tree
MB: (exasperated tone) Why?
JB: I think it would be cute on next year's Christmas card
MB: I wouldn't do that
JB: Why not?
MB: With any luck, he won't be here next year

Augh......

Also Last Night:

MB: We are probably going to get a Christmas card from Lori* this year
JB: Lori?
MB: You remember Lori, from my old job before we met
JB: You mean your ex-girlfriend?
MB: She's not my ex-girlfriend
JB: Well, you slept with her didn't you?
MB: {silence}
JB: So, yeah, I remember Lori
MB: It's not a big deal
JB: So, my ex "sleep over" buddy could send me a Christmas card and that would be okay?
MB: {silence}
JB: Yeah, I thought so
*name changed to protect the slutty

Today

JB: What did you have for lunch
MB: A cup of chicken corn soup
JB: That's it?
MB: And sausage gravy over hash browns and biscuits
JB: How is that a good idea?
MB: It was delicious
JB: Yeah, I'll remind you of that when your belly hurts tonight
MB: Are we still having left over pork chops for dinner
JB: Yeah, why?
MB: I've been thinking about those things all day, they were good.
JB:  :headdesk:

No comments:

Post a Comment