Well, Christmas came and went.
As always it was indeed wonderful and magical and amazing. My brother was home, my whole family was together and I was one very happy girl. But as always Christmas went by too quickly, we all ate too much, slept too little and by Sunday afternoon everyone had a belly ache.
I had never been so happy for Monday to get here and for life to return to normal.
There will be three days of normalcy before it all goes to pot again.
Thursday evening we leave for VA and our extended family. I can't wait to see them. My liver on the other hand, could wait. It could wait a very, very long time in fact.
I could go into a lot of specifics regarding this past weekend but the long in the short of it: I came, I saw, I ate.
Today and through out the week I am going to focus a large amount of my attention on eating properly, drinking lots of water and making good choices. This coming weekend will be a little crazy, but I'll survive.
Today:
Drink lots of water
Eat light and healthy
The Firm: Boot Camp Workout
Tuesday:
Drink lots of water
Eat light and healthy
The Firm: Ultimate Fat Burning Workout
Wednesday:
Again, lots of water and light healthy eating
The Firm: Total Body Crunch Time Workout
Next week I will start The Firm Express. I figure what the heck, new year, new workout plan.
I've been reading the materials included in the Firm Express box. I plan to start the Kick Start Workout on the 3rd. The kick start work outs are designed to be two short workouts a day. One in the morning, one in the afternoon. They also recommend starting on a Thursday. Yeah, that's not going to happen.
My schedule for next week is a little funky. Also, I typically don't do workouts in the mornings that require a lot of weights. Thanks to my ungodly low blood pressure, it never ends well for me if I do too much in the mornings.
Thus, I'll be doing both workouts back to back in the evenings. Each workout is 20 minutes. If I have to take a break in between each workout, I will. If I don't, I won't.
Next Thursday I will add measurements to my tracking. Mr. Berg will be thrilled, seeing as he'll get to help. Lucky Mr. Berg. :)
I'm ready to refocus. Ready for more structure and a more defined schedule. Bring it on.
No comments:
Post a Comment