This post is really just a place holder for my thoughts today.
Here goes:
- The PA Tax People love to harass me. Love, love, love it.
In 2007 I made an error in my taxes, I caught it after I submitted my return. I quickly fixed the error, filed an amendment and paid the additional money due promptly and without reminder. I fully admit it was my mistake and took the steps necessary to correct it quickly. In 2007 the PA Tax People accepted my amendment and all was well.
Guess what I got on Friday? A letter stating a under filed my 2007 taxes by A LOT OF MONEY.
Cue heart attack for J-Berg.
My accountant took a look at my letter and tax return and amendment today.
He determined that the PA Tax People failed to look in the proper location on my return to find my missing money.
Stupid a-hole Tax People.
I swear my name is on a list of "bad, bad tax payers" somewhere and unjustly so, if I say so myself. - I haven't worked out since last Monday. I really miss working out. But there isn't any time.
- I will return to the wonderful world of workouts on Thursday. Praise Jebus!
- My 100 Post is going to outline my plans for January 2011. I hoping to incorporate some recipes, workout rotations, measurements etc into my plans.
- My nose won't stop bleeding. Just an FYI.
I should also note, it bleeds because it's so dry, not because I'm a drug addict. - Sophie has decided it acceptable to sleep in the branches of our Christmas Tree. I'm overlooking this because I think it's cute.
- Mr. Berg is hoping Bob eats a poinsettia this Christmas. Unfortunately for Mr. Berg, Bob doesn't enjoy them.
And there you have it, my random assortment of thoughts.
Enjoy.
No comments:
Post a Comment