We have had such a gorgeous fall. Lots of crisp day and the leaves this year.... to.die.for.
It's hard to believe that two weeks from today I'll be flying to chilly Boston for our annual Thanksgiving retreat. And while there are unresolved issues involved in our trip to Boston, I've decided to just brush it off this year. My motto: You Can't Fix Crazy.
And so today, instead of talking about weight loss, my busted jeans or how wonderful homemade soup is. I'm again, going to list some of the things that I'm thankful for.....
- Sophie and Bob. My fuzzy furballs of goodness and love. These two make my day, every day. From the cuddles to the snores to their random fights over who gets to sit where, my days are never dull.
- My kitchen. When Mr. Berg and I were looking at kitchens I was convinced I'd never find a starter house with a kitchen I loved. Low and behold, on the very last house we wanted to look at we found "the one." I love being able to retreat to my kitchen to cook and create and unwind.
- Mr. Berg- He annoys the ever loving snot out of me some days, but I couldn't be who I am or do what I do without him. He's the best and I tell him so every day.
- My Mama- She's my best friend, my partner in crime and my favorite person to spend a day with.
- LB- Best little (taller) brother a girl could for. Even when he forgets my birthday or when it pick up Mr. President and Mama's anniversary gift.
- Ugg Boots- I am so thankful that Ugg Season is upon us once again.
- A busy office- Family Owned Inc is rocking and rolling. I am very, very thankful for the busy winter that is about to descend on us. BRING-IT-ON
- Space Heaters- without one the HR department of Family Owned Inc would be a constant 60 degrees.
- Mr. President- There is no way in the world I would make it through the work day without the opportunity to pop into my Dad's office for advice, a joke or a general "what's what".
- Diet Pepsi- for without it, I would be a zombie.
No comments:
Post a Comment