Monday, November 29, 2010

Back on the Wagon

A brief Thanksgiving update:

Not only did I go off the grid, I went off the freaking reservation....

Wine? Drank It
Chinese Food at 10pm? Ate It
Cheese Ball? Devoured It
Over Indulged? Guilty as charged.
And trust me, I paid for it.
I feel like crap on a stick.
However, here are some positives of the trip:
  1. New sneakers (that's tennis shoes for you in the South)
  2. Lucy Clothes- Have y'all ever been to Lucy? You gotta go... great women's workout wear
  3. New Sports Bra- 'nuff said
Plus, I came home to a new WW plan. I really, really like this new plan, but I am very confused by it too.
Instead of 20 points, I now get 29. Some of my food went up in points, some things are now zero points- like fruit.

It's hard to keep track of everything but I'm learning as I go.

I would love to give you a more detailed account of everything, however, I'm slightly overwhelmed today.
First day back to work, new WW plan, new work out schedule, I'm a mess.

No comments:

Post a Comment