Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Refreshed

I completed a new workout video last night. Holy Hell! It was intense but it was fun. I'm a huge fan of The Firm workouts, these video was no exception. It was mostly a cardio video that used some light weights. I used 3lb weights, however, next time I'll increase to 5. I think I can handle it.

The best part of a great workout? The great sleep that follows. I slept like a baby last night and even got in an extra 1/2 hour since Mr. Berg had to wake up extra early for a breakfast meeting.

Sadly, that extra 1/2 hour will be short lived. Tomorrow I have to get up extra early for a meeting. Boo.

This week I'm focusing mostly on crock pot meals. Mr. Berg and I don't have any children yet, but it is certainly something that is on the horizon for us. The past few months I have been perfecting a list of meals that are simple to prepare, easy to throw together and are possibly kid friendly. I think white chicken chili *might* fit that bill. Do kids eat white chicken chili? I guess we'll find out.
Tomorrow I'm experimenting with another crock pot meal. Provincial Chicken.... chicken, white beans, yellow peppers, tomatoes and chicken broth. I'll let you know how it goes. I'm alittle worried my crock pot might run too hot for it. We'll have to wait and see.
In other news, that's about it.  I'm proud of myself. I'm sticking to this. I hope on Thursday to see some more results when I stand on the scale.
Last night Mr. Berg mentioned wanting pizza for dinner on Saturday night. Pizza! Crap.
However, the more I thought about it, the more at ease I felt about it. Sure, we can have pizza, I just need to plan for it.

Truly, I can eat just about anything I want, I just have to plan for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment