So, I lost .6. I can't say I'm in the 140's anymore, because I totally not.
That is totally cool.
I reaffirmed this morning what I already knew. The closer I stick to this program, the better my losses are. The less I stick to the program, the less I loose.
Honestly, that should come across as common sense. It just took me a little longer to catch on, okay? I'm not the smartest person in the world, geez!!!
So, how will I do better next week?
Here's how......
I have only one day where food will be an issue. Saturday.
My parents are having a Halloween party. There will be food EVERYWHERE. I've been looking forward to this party for a long while. I've already decided I'm just going to enjoy the day and not worry about it. Why fret over one night. There is no point.
My WW week runs from Thursday to Wednesday.
For this WW week I have work outs scheduled for every night this week with the exception of Tuesday. Tonight's work out is up in the air. I have a mixer after work that's about an hour away. I'm not 100% sure I'll make it home in time to get a work out in. We'll have to see. It doesn't matter to me either way.
I don't foresee any issues staying on point this week either. I'm going to just ignore Saturday. Every other day I'll be good as gold.
No comments:
Post a Comment