Thursday, October 7, 2010

Bright, Sunny Thursday

Today is a good day.

I woke up to a back that wasn't hurting nearly as bad as it had been.
I'm wearing my favorite pair of new pants... I have like 5 favorite pairs of pants... redic!

It's finally bright and sunny. It's been raining off and on since last week.

I logged onto the WW website this morning to track my meals. I figured out how to load the mobile site on my blackberry.

I'm shamelessly ignoring my "to-do" list. But I always shamelessly ignore my to do list.

I'll get to have lunch with my favorite Bostonians. A nice surprise as they travel through our area.

Bob threw up three times before I left for work. That part sucked, I yelled at him, which also sucks.

Alumni Weekend is coming up. I think my back will survive the 5 hour drive down to our favorite home away from home.

The perscriptions my doctor has me on are amazing. But I can't really function if I take them at work. I can handle one at at time and still survive. It just sucks to have to pick between relaxed muscles and pain relief.

Mr. Berg is home. I missed him.
He isn't very good at handling a house on his own.
He was in charge of dinner last night. He made chicken nuggets and tater tots. All of which stuck to the tin foil. He nearly died when he realized he had to make dinner and take care of the cats. Cats, like the easiest pet to take care of next to fish.
He's seriously reconsidering having children. Personally, I think he just needs to grow up and realize it is not all about him.

For thirty years the man was responsible for himself and himself only. He'll learn, one way or another :)

No comments:

Post a Comment