Wednesday, October 6, 2010

The Big WW and Why My Back is Broken

I started back on the big WW today, well Monday actually. I'm just getting around to talking about it.

I've been working out, eating healthy and trying to make good food decisions. But sadly, I haven't been doing as good of a job as I think I could be doing.

Thus, WW.

This week I'm trying to just do a good job of recording what I eat. I hurt my back two weeks ago while volunteering at a work event. I'm not allowed to work out and have to spend a good amount of my day sitting and hoping my muscle relaxers do their work. Thus, I'm sort of eating whatever I want. Which includes a lot of candy corn. And when I say a lot, I mean it. A lot, A lot, A lot.

Monday morning I will offically be on the WW band wagon. I have to be in a wedding in 66 days. I need to fit into that dress and look good doing it.

I'm excited for WW. I'll continue to track my progress just as I've been doing.

20 points a day... here I come.

No comments:

Post a Comment