Monday, October 25, 2010

And Another Thing....

Yesterday I started my new workout challenge. Technically, it was supposed to start today. However, I have a really busy day tomorrow and won't be able to work out. So I switched around a workout and a day of rest so I could "make it work" for this week. Thus, instead of two days of rest in a row, I have one towards the begining of the week and one at the end.
I'm really excited for this challenge. I like knowing I can check days off of the calender and that there is so much variety in the workouts. Plus, I won't have to think about what video I want to workout to, it's already been planned for me.
There is also a lot of flexibility. If I need to switch around a cardio video and a sculpting video I can do that too.


I'm hoping to stop beating myself up about this weekend around lunch time. I know in my heart and in my "normal" head that I didn't really screw up badly. I just had a little extra. Extra that I earned based on my workouts and healthy eating every other day of the week. However, the damn little voice won't shut the eff up. Seriously, if I knew how to stab that little effer, I've have shanked him by now.

No comments:

Post a Comment