First off, I don't have answers yet. But what I can say is whatever is going on with me isn't normal.
According to my Chiropractor, I have the mobility of an 80 year old man when it comes to my head, neck and shoulders. My symptoms are not normal and there is obviously something very wrong, but what? We aren't sure.
He took x-rays today. This evening and tomorrow he will go over my x-rays, his findings from my mobility and orthopedic exams and the answers to my health survey. Using that information he'll come up with a diagnosis or order additional tests such as ultrasounds or an MRI. The words he left me with were "something in there isn't right."
My biggest worry, spinal stenosis. I think it's his worry too, but he didn't say it.
It's hereditary, my mom has cervical stenosis (neck), her father has stenosis of the lower back.
And so.... for now, I will remain an 80 year old man through my neck and shoulders and tomorrow I will live to fight another day.
No comments:
Post a Comment