I was ready to let it ruin my day when I remembered that a screwed up coffee order is pretty small potatoes compared to many of the world's problems. That and I have my left arm to worry about.....
Off and on now for.... let's just say awhile.... I've been experiencing discomfort, pain and the occasional numbness in my left arm. Typically it is concentrated to my elbow but lately it's been my shoulder, arm and wrist as well. I even had to quit my workout 10 minutes early this morning that's how bad it's gotten. Even with Advil, I can feel that pain radiating down my shoulder, through my elbow and into my finger as I type. It is miserable.
I have an appointment with the chiropractor tomorrow to see what can be done about it. Based on my advance medical (webmd) degree, I'm 90% sure it's a nerve based issue. We will see.
Regardless, it really, really, really hurts.
And now, on to a regularly scheduled Monday things.
Workout Rotation:
Monday: Firm Express Cardio Sculpt Rotations 2 &3. I had to quit 10 minutes early this morning because I was just so miserable. I'm not sure if it's the push ups or the weights.
So, I'll be taking it a little easier the rest of the week.
Tuesday: Firm Express Cardio Rotations 2& 3 *
Wednesday: Sculpt Rotations 2 &3*
Thursday: Dance Fusion- Want a good laugh, come watch me attempt this shit. White-girl does not have moves.
Friday: Ultimate Fat Burning Workout *
Friday: Ultimate Fat Burning Workout *
*heavily modified until I can figure out what is going on with my arm.
Menu:
Lunches: Veggie Chilli and Whole Wheat Toast
Lunches: Veggie Chilli and Whole Wheat Toast
Dinner: Veggie Soup with Tortellini, Cider Glazed Pork Chops with Brussel Sprouts and Butternut Squash.
Snacks: Greek Yogurt with Mixed Berries, Pears with Almonds or Cheese Stick
Meanwhile, if you have a left arm I could borrow, send it my way.
No comments:
Post a Comment