Tuesday, October 22, 2013

The Neighbors....

So, as I discussed previously, we got new neighbors. They've been official residents of our fair street for 2 months now.


They are complete disasters.


I so wish I was kidding.....

First, they moved in over night. Denying me the opportunity to stalk them from the bathroom window.

Then, they weren't home when I tried to introduce us. Never mind the fact that I knowingly went over only when I knew they weren't home. I needed to prove a point to Mr. Berg.

Add to that, I have only seen them interact with each other twice and both times he was screaming "you sorry, B word" while he got into his car and she hung her head out the front screaming "Eff you." Seriously, such classiness should only be reserved for holidays and picnics.


The final straw however is the husband.
He smokes.
He smokes on his deck.
He smokes on this deck in his underwear in plain view of my kitchen window.

Don't even get me started of what I can see when I'm outside with Ryan.


Mr. Neighbor needs to buy himself some pants. NOW

Typically if I'm outside and he's also outside, he'll go inside as soon as he sees us. However, he probably can't tell I can see him from my kitchen.


Then came yesterday.

I finally broke down (or didn't have a choice, she was right there staring at me) and introduced myself to Mrs. Neighbor.

We made small talk. I causally mentioned I see her husband out on the deck every day.

The look on her face said it all....


Guess who was wearing pajama bottoms this morning while smoking on his deck.


You're Welcome, Neighborhood.

No comments:

Post a Comment