Monday, October 28, 2013

There's Macaroni and Cheese on my Sweater


In my defense, I wore this sweater yesterday. I made mac and cheese for Ryan, the rest is history.

I woke up this morning and started my new workout rotation with a super old school Firm Video. I broke out the Fanny Lifter box and everything. I forgot how much slower the pacing is in the older videos. I also forgot how much they kick my ass. Wow, I was not ready for that. But I powered through and I'm feeling good about it. It's probably been over two years since I did one those particular videos... they were a main stay for me in college. It's crazy how much of the choreography I remembered and how many times I screwed up the moves in all the same places.

Once again, weekend eating is my demise. I go on the see-food diet. If I know about it, I eat it. It's not good, not good at all. I'm always trying to think of ways to combat it. Mainly, I just need to get my butt out of the house and not surround myself with food. However, I will say, I did better this weekend, but I wasn't perfect.



This morning I took a few minutes out of my morning to menu plan for November... which starts on Friday if you haven't heard. WTF!

I also moved up my Advocare 10 Day Cleanse, I'll be starting on the 11th. I'm pumped. But we'll talk more about that later.

So, what's on tap for this week?

Workout Schedule:


Monday: Total Sculpt Plus Abs (I'm not a huge fan of the abs section of this video, just so you know)

Tuesday: Cardio Party (sounds dumb, but I like it)

Wednesday:  Complete Aerobic and Weight Training (Gosh these names are so dumb!)

Thursday: Total 45

Friday: Maximum Cardio Burn

These video names are redic. Going forward I'm probably going to just rename them as "the cardio one" or "the one with weights and aerobics." Does that work for you? It works for me.


One the Menu:

Lunches: Vegetable soup with Rye Bread

Dinners: Roast Chicken and Root Vegetables, Turkey Chili

Snacks: Whole Fruit with Almonds or a Cheese Stick 



And on Thursday I'm eating all of our Trick or Treat Candy and you can't do anything about it :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment