So far, May has gotten off to a much better start then April did.... THANK GOODNESS
As I continue to focus on dropping those last few pesky pounds left over from pregnancy I found two new blogs to keep me inspired. Just what I needed. And the best part, these are Mom-Blogs! Mom's who had kids and working hard keeping their families and their health in high priority. I love it!
What is also helpful is the predictability of our schedules lately. With Mr. Berg studying for his latest certification exam, he's been less inclined to schedule late meetings or attending networking functions. It's nice to have an extra body in the house.
While I still feel like I'm constantly on an ever spinning treadmill, I'm beginning to find a rhythm. A fast paced, never ending, oh wait there's one more thing to do, but a rhythm none then less. I like it.
Yesterday I finally started facing the reality of Bob's passing. I finally packed up his old, ratty, worn out bed and put it out with the trash last night. It was in terrible shape, and wasn't worth keeping. Had it been in okay shape, I would have donated it or at least used it as back up. He crate is still in the garage with his name tag from the emergency vet. I'm not sure what to do with it. So for now, I'll just leave it out there. Maybe I'll clean it up and sell it at our yard sale? Maybe I'll donate it? Does anyone need a used cat carrier?
I miss him. It's still weird to not have him around.
Sophie has finally adjusted to being an only cat. Poor thing, it was once her life's ambition to be an only cat. Now that Bob has passed, she's feeling a little bit lost. I think we all are.
Its funny the way life ebbs and flows. One minute to feel like your drowning in all the sadness and stress and shit that's been thrown your way. The minute you're floating along, enjoying the calm waters around you, feeling the sunshine on your face. I think the moral to that story, is to just keep going. You just never know where you'll end up.
No comments:
Post a Comment