Friday, May 31, 2013

At the Risk of Sounding Like an Alarmist....

There is a strong, strong possibility I will be attending Pit Master School tomorrow looking like an Paris Hilton in the early 2000's.

{sigh... I guess I have to tell you the whole story......}

I am pale. Like scary pale.... as in, if I were any more pale, I would be transparent.
A few months ago, one of the moms in my 2012 Summer Mom's Group recommended a really awesome self tanning package. I bought it on Amazon{.}com immediately and stowed it under the bathroom sink, behind a bunch of stuff. Thus, forgetting all about it. Until today, when I was in the shower pondering what in the world I was going to wear to Pit Master School tomorrow.

So, I finished my shower, dried off, and dug out the self tanner kit. The first sign of impending disaster was the fact that I needed Mr. Berg's little nail scissors to open the box. He hates that.

The contents of the box included the bottle of self tanner, the spray cap, rubber gloves, a fuzzy mitt thing and finally directions. I sort of read them.

All was going well until I realized I was half way through putting it on my arms and legs and I hadn't put on my glasses..... This could be a problem.

So, I have it on my arms and legs. The directions suggested putting the stuff on in a circular motion. Which would have been fine EXCEPT the fuzzy glove slips all over the place because rubber gloves make for a shitty foundation. Yeah..... So I just rubbed it on how ever I could.

I smell amazing.
But I won't know if I'll look amazing for another 4-7 hours.


I also tried dry shampoo for the first time in well, ever.
My hair also smells amazing.
It's stiff as a board but it smells fantastic.

Does try shampoo ever make you think of your Great Grandma? It does for me.

I bet my Great Grandma never used self tanner.

Anyway... tomorrow will be interesting enough with Pit Master School. I just stepped it up a notch. Bring on the tan!


Happy Weekend Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment