Monday, June 25, 2012

Just So I Don't Forget

A couple of cute memories I hope I don't forget:

Mr. Berg is currently terrified I'll go into labor in the next week. He really wants Baby Boy to arrive in July and I don't blame him. I do too. While we're ready, we could use a few days to get things unpacked, set up and find some kind of sense of calm.
Anytime I grimace, take too long to answer a question, have difficulty getting up, rolling over, etc his first questions is "Oh my God, are you labor?"

The answer is no.
****

Anytime I mention that Baby Boy feels like he's dropping a little bit or I can feel him in an area I haven't felt him in before, Mr. Berg's response is always "But he's not coming right now?"

The answer is still no.
*****

This morning Mr. Berg opened up a cabinet and said "oh my God, there's bottles in there."

No shit Sherlock, we're having a baby.

******

My hosptial bag has clothing, a tolietery kit, hair supplies, bras, undies etc.

Mr. Berg's hosptial bag: a pair of socks and the rest is food. He took the nurse seriously when she said Dad's aren't fed.

Mr. Berg is currently afraid of all my "personal care items" that I will need post delievery. They showed us the mesh undies in child birth class. He's ruined for life poor man.

No comments:

Post a Comment