How far along?
35 Weeks and 4 days
How Big is Baby:
The bump says Baby Boy is the size of a coconut and is somewhere between 4.2 and 5.8 pounds. My money is that he is on the smaller size as he's been consistently measuring just a little bit behind.
According the emails I get, he won't get much longer at this point but will continue to pack on the pounds.
Symptoms:
I am now the proud owner of a geriatric butt pillow. I kid you not. But it really helps since I spend so much of my time sitting at work.
And thankfully, Mr. Berg has been giving me nightly back rubs. They make everything so much better.
Weight Gain:
I haven't stood on the scale at all this week. I'm not even sure I could see the scale at this point to be honest.
Best moment this week:
Mr. Berg was a sweet heart and brought my pillow to work this morning. My mind was elsewhere when I left for work and I forgot it.
And Baby Care Class.... what a hoot. I think the best part was Mr. Berg saying "I'm ready to expand my skills in baby care." as we were driving to our class. What kind of statement is that?
Worst Moment of this Week:
The tailbone. It's been horrid lately.
Movement:
He's still moving and grooving in there. I'm pretty sure I can distinguish between knees, his butt and his back now.
Food cravings: Water, fresh fruit, iced tea
Black Bean and Corn Salad, again. So, guess what we had for dinner this week.
Gender: A very sweet baby boy
.
Labor Signs: Nope
Belly Button in or out? I swear its caving in. Can that even happen?
What I miss: Always the following:
Raw Sushi, Wine, Beer, Pants with zippers and snaps, Spinning, a Hard Work Out, Running, Staying Up Late, Spray Tans, Frozen Margaritas, Jamaican Smiles and Walking Up Steps Without Having to Stop and Catch my Breathe, Wine on the Back Deck on a warm night. The beach in general.
What I am looking forward to: A nice weekend with Mr. Berg. Our hospital tour is on Saturday and we have a 5 hour childbirth class on Saturday. I'm not thrilled about that part, but it is what it is.
No comments:
Post a Comment