Thursday, June 14, 2012

36 Week Survey

How far along?
36 Weeks and 4 days


How Big is Baby:
The Bump, my pregnancy experts (or whatever), say that Baby Boy is the size of a honey dew melon. Which is pretty big if you ask me.
Symptoms:
The tailbone never stops hurting. It hurts when I wake up, it hurts when I sit, it hurts when I stand up, it hurts worse as the day goes on and when I roll over in bed at night, it still hurts.
Baby Boy randomly presses on a nerve that sends electric shocks through my left leg. That's fun....
Otherwise, I still feel really good. My energy is still there, my feet don't swell badly or that often.
I'm soaking in the last few weeks of this.

Weight Gain:
I have gained 28 pounds total this pregnancy.
Best moment this week:
We had our hospital tour and birthing class this week. It scared me at first, but now that everything has sunk in, I'm looking forward to the whole process. I feel like I'm better informed and up for the challenge.


Worst Moment of this Week:
I feel like I haven't really seen my husband this week. We've been so busy and the chores around the house never stop piling up.


Movement:
He is forever squirming around in there. He gets the hiccups a lot which always cracks me up.


Food cravings: Water, fresh fruit, iced tea
And right now I'd really like a cupcake. But I guarantee if someone gave me a cupcake right now, I wouldn't really want it. I'd probably eat it but I wouldn't be excited by it.
That is me with all food right now and I hate it.


Gender: A very sweet baby boy
.

Labor Signs: Nope

Belly Button in or out?  Still in, although, looking a little shallow.

What I miss: Always the following:
Raw Sushi, Wine, Beer, Pants with zippers and snaps, Spinning, a Hard Work Out, Running, Staying Up Late, Spray Tans, Frozen Margaritas, Jamaican Smiles and Walking Up Steps Without Having to Stop and Catch my Breathe, Wine on the Back Deck on a warm night. The beach in general.


What I am looking forward to:
Washing baby clothes and getting the rest of the nursery set up.
We are so behind :)

No comments:

Post a Comment