Friday, February 24, 2012

Well, Atleast We Made It to Friday

Friday Brain Dump..... and go......

  • My FIL is in town.
    • He brought us Mr. Berg's Mom's rocking chair
    • It is made out of bamboo and it's really, really ugly
    • I have no idea how how to handle it
  • My office caught fire on Monday night.
    • Don't worry, we're fine and still operating as normal.
    • Things are just ash, soot and smoke covered
    • The smoke smell is finally gone.
    • A major cleaning and overhaul is underway
  • Two weeks until we know what Baby Berg is!
    • Sports Theme Nursery or Pink and Green?
  • Last night I had a dream Baby Berg was a girl
    • One of my draftsman was our ultrasound tech and he told me.
    • My response was "NO, WAY!"
    • It woke me up from a solid sleep
    • It also made me realize how much I really want a boy but how thrilled I'd be if Baby Berg was a girl
  • Yesterday I peed at least 22 times.
  • My husband won't stop following me around the house asking me what I ate
  • Sophie is so mad FIL is here. I feel for her. She just meowed and meowed at me last night. She senses the stress too.
  • I offered to make a pot roast Sunday night and FIL turned up his nose. If looks could kill.

No comments:

Post a Comment