Good Morning Baby Berg-
According to experts of the weekly emails your Mommy receives about your progress, you are now the size of a mango. That's pretty big if you ask me.
Every day I feel more and more bumping and thumping from you. On Thursday I was convinced you were swimming sprints in there.You are most active just after lunch and into the evening. It is so fun to just sit still and feel you do your thing in there. Total dance party! I think your Daddy is jealous, he really wants to feel you too.
Twice I've tried to get him to sit quietly with his hand on my belly so he can feel you. Unfortuantely, you decide it's not worth your time to move around and Daddy gets impatient. Oh well, it won't be long and you'll be moving more and Daddy will finally get his moment with you.
This week we are interviewing two different peditricans for you. I think we'll probably end up going with our first choice practice that we are meeting with tomorrow. However, your Dad felt it important to explore all our options. So we'll meet with practice choice number two on Wednesday. And Thursday is yet another Doctor's appointment. This time for you and me. This appointment will be a huge deal. We will finally get to schedule the ultrasound that will reveal who you really are. Bets are being placed, Baby Berg. We are so excited.
I love you and I hope all is well in there.
Mama.
No comments:
Post a Comment