Weekly Survey
How far along? 19 weeks,3 Days. Baby is the size of a mango. Let's not even discuss how big he'll be next week, yikes!
Symptoms: I've been feeling pretty awesome lately. I still have sore hips and I had my first dose of round ligament pain last night. Ouch!
I still get random headaches and nosebleeds.
Total weight gain/loss: According to the doctor's scale, about 7.5 pounds. I'll get weighed again tomorrow. And, I will remember to pee prior to standing on the scale :)
Maternity clothes? Pants always and a few new tops I got this past weekend while shopping with my Mom :)
Sleep: A little more tired then usual lately. I think it's because I was fighting off a little cold. I still only get up once a night to pee but not every night.
Best moment this week: Shopping with my mom. I got a lot of reasonably cute maternity clothing :) Although shopping also lead to the worst moment of the week, a huge credit card bill.
Movement: Often, the movements get stronger every day.
Food cravings: Water is my BFF !Fresh fruit, mainly pineapple and strawberries as usual and this week, sloppy joes. So good!
Gender: My money is still on boy. We'll find out this week or next.
Labor Signs: I am in denial on how this baby is going to get out of me.
Belly Button in or out? Still an innie and more open then usual, if that makes sense.
What I miss: Always the following:
Raw Sushi, Wine, Beer, Pants with zippers and snaps, Spinning, Running, Staying Up Late
What I am looking forward to: So excited to find out what we're having :)
Furniture and Stroller Shopping. Naming this little mango :)
Weekly Wisdom: Eat before you get really hungry. Otherwise, you'll crash and burn.
Milestones: I am starting to feel kicks and movement on the outside of my belly. Not very often, probably only once a day, but it's a start :)
No comments:
Post a Comment